[cdt-dev] UI plans for Ganymede?

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if the community has plans to add new
views/wizards/preference pages (i.e. any major UI changes) for Ganymede.
Does anyone have a rough estimate on when they will get their changes in?

We have translation teams working on CDT's externalized UI strings and I'd
like to let them know what they can expect for the Ganymede release.
Similar to last release (this is not a requirement) but if you could
externalize your strings in advance (prior to M6+2 on April 7, 2008) I
would greatly appreciate it.  We also understand that we all reserve the
right to change strings right up to GA.

Thanks!

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT