RE: [cdt-dev] Build Automatically doesn't work in cdt 4.0.2 witheclipse 3.3

Forcing the user to enable two switches in order to get one feature to work is bad usability. I suspect this was introduced to allow to manage this platform feature for each project individually, right? If so, why not inverting the switch and allow to disable the feature of the platform for individual projects?

Just my € 0.02,

Walter