Re: [cdt-dev] MBS wizard page can't get project template type in time to show a different wizard page content

Yes I have *only* org.eclipse.cdt.core in my workspace from cdt_4_0 branch.
I presume that's all that's needed?
Rest is cdt from 11/06 build.

And i checked that my launch configuration is using it -and it is ("all
workspace plugins").
Nothing in the .log file, which is weird.

The MPIProjectWizardPage ctor gets run, i see that.
But it isn't displayed.
The process does get run and if the doMPIincludes were set to 'true' i
think it would work..
Still poking around...

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Andrew.Ferguson@s
             ymbian.com
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         "CDT General developers list."
             clipse.org                <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             11/08/2007 09:40                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [cdt-dev] MBS wizard page can't
                                       get project template type       in
                                       time    to show a different wizard
             Please respond to         page content
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

hi Beth,

> But I don't see any wizard pages at all show up after the CDT pages.

 do you get anything in the error log? I'm seeing them appear as expected
- did
you sync to the latest cdt_4_0 sources?

> It looks like you put the wizard pages as template pages instead of MBS
> pages, right?  Then the processing would do the project properties
changes
> I'd assume??)

yes, I refactored MPIProjectRunnable to be a template engine process
(MPIProjectProcess).
After all input has been collected from the template engine generated UI,
and the custom
supplied wizard page, the template engine will run all the processes
appearing
in template.xml.

thanks,
Andrew

 Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6
Boundary Row, Southwark, London,  SE1 8HP, UK. This message is
intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error
please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and delete the message and any
attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of
its Affiliates accepts liability for any corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in
transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in
compliance with Symbian corporate policy.