Re: [cdt-dev] JUnit failures in 4.0.2 builds

It looks like the managedbuild UI failures are legit... Oleg broke it when
last he touched the custom page stuff in September.

I'll fix it... seems to be simple.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Vivian
             Kong/Toronto/IBM@
             IBMCA                                                      To
             Sent by:                  cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cdt-dev] JUnit failures in 4.0.2
             30/10/2007 02:48          builds
             PM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi everyone,

I've been running the 4.0.2 builds and I ran into a few JUnit failures:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/4.0.2
/I.I200710301359/junits.html

I'll start tagging and building daily starting tomorrow.  Please let me
know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT