[cdt-dev] Build version numbers

Hi Doug,

When do I bring up the version number for a plugin?  I understand that
generally we upversion all the plugins for each release but I was checking
the 4.0.1 build and that's not the case (e.g. org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv,
org.eclipse.cdt.core.win32).  The generated site.xml file is assuming all
plugins have the same build version.  Should I change the version numbers
in site.xml or upversion the plugins themselves as well as their features?

Thanks,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab