Re: [cdt-dev] null pointer exception in C/C++ editor

>        I have not modified CDT Project creation, what i did is created my
> own wizard using CDTwizard extension point  and made a copy of the
> CDTCommonProjectWizard  to support my own project creation  process.
>
>          As far as the CDT modifications are concerned i commented out the
> templates in CDT because we are adding our own templates, if they are not
> commented they appear as part of our templates under the executable project
> type ( is there a work around this i.e is there a way to separate out the
> CDT templates from my application templates without commenting them  )
>
>         Secondly i removed the ScannerConfigDiscoveryProfile for C projects
> because i did not want the default gcc includes to appear when my projects
> are created.

As you might have guessed, we also use are own extension to
CDTCommonProjectWizard with an addPages() method that adds a
specialized CDTMainWizardPage, this allows you to have full control of
what is shown in the first page. But please note that depending on
what you exactly want to change you might end up with having to
copy/paste/extend a few more classes.

Regards,
  Wieant

Back to the top