[cdt-dev] Templates: how to use filterPattern/usageDescription

Hi,

I have 2 types of project - C and C++ and am trying to add templates to these project types. These are based on the standard CDT project types with similar names.

I have some C++ templates that I only want to appear when creating a C++ project (and similarly for C projects). At the moment, all of the templates are appearing for each project type.

I have tried using filterPattern and usageDescription, but the documentation doesn't really explain how to use these, and my experiments have failed...

Can somebody explain how I can get this working or provide an example or better docs?

Derek

Back to the top