[cdt-dev] Debugging toolchains

I'm having trouble debugging my toolchain. The problem in question is
that on Windows hosts, my toolchain claims that there is nothing to
build, while on Linux host the build works perfectly. My toolchain code
is identical in both cases, the only thing which differs (as far as I
can see) is the host platform. The toolchain uses the CDT internal
builder. Also, it is only the toolchain for executables which
malfunctions. Building static libraries works nicely.

I realize that I'm not giving enough detail for anyone to help me, but
the problem is that I can figure out how to find out what the CDT
internal builder is doing. Is there any log messages I can switch on or
so which will help me understand where things are going wrong?

--
/Jesper

--
/Jesper