RE: [cdt-dev] October Conference Call

I’m OK with skipping it as well

Mikhail

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schorn, Markus
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 6:18 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] October Conference Call

I prefer skipping the conf call.

Markus.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Montag, 01. Oktober 2007 20:29
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] October Conference Call

Hey gang,

Given that we just had the CDT Summit last week, I was wondering whether we need the conference call this week. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
Registered legal address: 125252, Moscow, Russian Federation,
Chapayevsky Per, 14.