From: Sergey Prigogin [mailto:eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 2:09 PM
To: Doug Schaefer; CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0 Plan posted

In 5.0, or even in 4.0.x, I'd like to see a concerted effort toward eradicating remaining holes in C++ template support. See 175470, 201174, 201177, 201204. Template support deficiencies severely limit usefulness of all CDT features that depend on index accuracy. Serious work on C++ refactoring doesn't make sense until CDT learns how to understand all code, not just part of it.

-sergey