Re: [cdt-dev] Adding pages/details to the template UI

Derek,

- is it possible to implement my own page at the start of the template ui?
No. Not currently possible. Please raise an enhancement request in bugzilla.

- is it possible to have template pages with combo-boxes on?
Yes.
- Can those combo-boxes be populated programmatically *and* statically?
They should be populated statically. Please raise an enhancement request to pouplate them programatically.

Regards,
-Bala

subs <derekowenmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

28/09/2007 15:59

Please respond to
dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] Adding pages/details to the template UI

Hi,

I have created a custom page for my projectType. It is implemented as an
MBSCustomPage. This custom page is invoked *after* all of the pages defined in a
template.

The issue I would like to solve is that the data selected in this custom page
needs to influence what the user can do in the template (the choices they can
make). So, I would like to integrate this with some templates so that I can add
a page to at the *start* of a template.

So my question are:
- is it possible to implement my own page at the start of the template ui?
- is it possible to have template pages with combo-boxes on? Can those
combo-boxes be populated programmatically *and* statically?
--
Derek