[cdt-dev] Adding pages/details to the template UI

Hi,

I have created a custom page for my projectType. It is implemented as an MBSCustomPage. This custom page is invoked *after* all of the pages defined in a template.

The issue I would like to solve is that the data selected in this custom page needs to influence what the user can do in the template (the choices they can make). So, I would like to integrate this with some templates so that I can add a page to at the *start* of a template.

So my question are:
- is it possible to implement my own page at the start of the template ui?
- is it possible to have template pages with combo-boxes on? Can those combo-boxes be populated programmatically *and* statically?
--
Derek

Back to the top