Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0.1 Now Available

Hi CDT-team,

a pre-release of the new CPP package is available from the EPP download site.
It already contains CDT 4.0.1:

  http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php

This (or a very similar package) will be put on the main download page at
eclipse.org in the next few days. Any comments are welcome!

Thanks and regards,
Markus

On Wednesday 26 September 2007 23:57, Doug Schaefer wrote:
> Hey gang,
>

> CDT 4.0.1 is now available. It is on our Europa update site along with the
> cdt-master zip. Check out the downloads page on our web site:
> http://www.eclipse.org/cdt <http://www.eclipse.org/cdt> .
>

> Thanks to everyone who has contributed!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems