Re: [cdt-dev] How add a "makefile project" only toolchain to the top level of the project types list?

Perfect - just what I was looking for.
Thanks,
--Fredrik

安立君 wrote:

Hi,
        This option's default value is "true",assign to "false".

        supportsManagedBuild="false"

Best regards
                    Lijun
SUNNORTH TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
TEL: 010-62981668-2712
EMAIL:lijun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Fredrik Attebrant <eclipsecdtcore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2007-09-25 16:12
Please respond to

cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] How add a "makefile project" only toolchain to the top level of the project types list?

Hi,

I've added a new tool chain that is for (non managed) makefile projects
only and would like to have it (or rather a project type, eg. "DTE Build
Support project" with the "DTE tool-chain") to show up in at the top
level of the "Project types" list in the New C/C++ Project wizard.

The reason for this is to make it simple for users to find the right
project setup.

Can this be done?

As I have it now, I get a project type in the "top level" that uses my
new tool chain, but creates a managed C/C++ project, so I have to select
the "Makefile project" "folder" and my new tool chain to get a regular
makefile project.

I also want to disable the possibility of using this tool chain for
managed projects - how can I do that?

Thanks,
--Fredrik