RE: [cdt-dev] source code of CDT

First, the code is in CVS, not SVN. I’ll assume you got that correct or you wouldn’t have gotten very far at all.

How did you build? Did you export deployable feature of the CDT feature?

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of chinmay narayan
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 1:08 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] source code of CDT

Hi all,

I was trying to build CDT 4.0 with eclipse europa, i am not able to build it. I think i am doing something wrong in the process. Is there anything that needs to be take care of while building the CDT. I checked out the latest source code from svn. Any pointer for the building process will help.

regards
chinmay

--
That, detective, is the right question. Program terminated.

Back to the top