[cdt-dev] CDT Summit Schedule

Hey gang,

I can’t believe the summit is next week already. Where did the summer go…

Just a reminder that the summit is Tuesday, Sept 25 to Thurs, Sept 27. We’ll start at 9 a.m. Coffee and stuff will be served before that. And we’ll be provided lunches as well. There is a gathering on Tuesday evening with the Equinox summit that is co-located next door to ours. On Wed, we’ll probably just do something informal in the room if we can. And we should be done by 5 p.m. on Thursday if not sooner.

My plan is to start with an introduction presentation followed by having everyone come up (you can come up as a group or send up a representative if you’d prefer) introduce themselves and help add any agenda items to the list. We’ll then plan out the agenda for the rest of the summit together.

We’ll be posting all of the presentations to the wiki. I’m also thinking of doing a podcast to summarize the week. So if you can’t make it, you can get the most out of the discussions that we do have.

I look forward to seeing everyone who can make it. The leaves are staring to turn bright red and the weather is looking pretty warm for this time of year.

Cheers.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems