[cdt-dev] Project templates and PagesAfterTemplateSelectionProvider

I have a class for PagesAfterTemplateSelectionProvider, and it implements
IWizardDataPage (I took my MBSCustom page and added the 1 method to make it
implement IWizardDataPage).
But it's not getting called.
Where should it show up, in the middle, or at the end, of the new project
wizard pages?

And another question.  In the MBS wizard page system, it calls a special
class after the wizard is complete (OperationClass), so you can do any
processing that
can be done with the information collected in the wizard pages.
Where do I do processing like that?  (When do I know my wizard page has
been completed by the user? when getPageData() is called?)
And, what does it do with the Map that I must return in getPageData()?

It's late, and I want to get this question off before I go to sleep, and
you Symbian guys wake up. :)
Point me to an example if there's one already in there somewhere.
Thanks.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top