RE: [cdt-dev] Editor slow: frequent editor delays of sometimes upto2-3 sec.

How large is the file in question?
Do you observe the delays also with small files?
Are the delays always related to typing or do they happen
on other occasions too? E.g. when opening the file,
hovering with the mouse over the text, etc.
Is there any background processing going on (Check the Progress view)?
Is the Java VM heap near its limit (Enable the Heap status display in
the
preferences)?

Toni