Re: [cdt-dev] Editor slow: frequent editor delays of sometimes up to2-3 sec.

Even if I disable *everything* in the CDT Editor preferences I have these
frequent 2-3 sec. delays. Very strange. At least then I should get smooth
editing on a Linux 64 Bit 2,2 Ghz Machine. Happens sinde Eclipse 3.3 and CDT
4.0.

Chris