RE: [cdt-dev] ICDescriptor.saveProjectData() doesn'talways serializeto .cproject

Hi Derek, Gerhard,

Your issues seem unrelated with the one Jason mentioned.
Derek, could you post a stack-trace for the exception you are seeing
either to bugzilla or to the mailing list whatever is convenient for
you?

Thanks,
Mikhail

On