RE: [cdt-dev] ICDescriptor.saveProjectData() doesn't always serializeto .cproject

Hi1

I came across similar problems in one case where I tried to save a
project description. Possible reasons where saving does not work:

- You make those calls within a job, and the job has a rule other than
workspace root (however, without rule it works). This gives an exception
that is swallowed by CDT without any message. See also bug #198523.

- The .cproject file is writable. In this case an exception is thrown.

Best regards,

    Gerhard