[cdt-dev] Re:Integrate code checking library in to CDT editor

Dear Chaitanya,

my assistants might be able to help you, but I'd first like to ask, if that library is in Java or some other language. If it is C/C++ code, wrapping it via Java Native Interface and still be able to relate back to the Eclipse Editor can be a hard task.

What we did with our CUTE Unit Testing plug-in is to capture stdout, parse it and relate that back to C++ symbols. That is similar to how the compiler output is put into the editor/task list.

With further information, we might be able to help directly. We even can solve that problem completely, when Siemens would provide our funding for such a task :-)

BTW, where do you work for Siemens (I've been with Siemens for several years).

Cheers
Peter.
--
Prof. Peter Sommerlad

Institut für Software: Bessere Software - Einfach, Schneller!
HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil
Oberseestr 10, Postfach 1475, CH-8640 Rapperswil

http://ifsoftware.ch
tel:+41 55 222 49 84 == mobile:+41 79 432 23 32
fax:+41 55 222 46 29 == mailto:peter.sommerlad@xxxxxx

Back to the top