RE: [cdt-dev] JUnit test not run for the 4.0.1 builds?

Thanks, Andrew. That might be it since it’s now running on build.eclipse.org which is that 8p PPC machine. I’ll take a look ASAP. It’s my top priority since I want to get a run in before we finish. I’ve run the cdt.core test locally and everything is passing, but it would be good to have this up and running again nightly.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew.Ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 10:36 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] JUnit test not run for the 4.0.1 builds?

hi,

I've not been able to determine what the problem is, but from this log:
        http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/4.0.1/I.I200709140100/testReports/org.eclipse.cdt.core.suite.AutomatedIntegrationSuite.txt

it looks like the eclipse distribution that the tests are run against might be corrupted or the wrong distribution for the build machine's os.arch (x86 instead of ppc?)?

thanks,
Andrew
skype: andrew.ferguson