[cdt-dev] TM 2.0.1 Testing Thursday, Sep-13

Dear DSDP-TM community,

the fall service release of DSDP-TM is about to be
released, and once again we'd like to reach out to
you to help with testing:

Thursday, Sept. 13 2007 is our intensive 1-day test pass
http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM_2.0.1_Testing

If you can spare a few minutes to give our test
candidate a try, it'll be to the benefit of all
of us. The test candidate will be TM 2.0.1 RC3,
to be available early thursday morning.

We've taken most care with code reviews to ensure
we don't introduce any regressions compared to TM 2.0,
but with about 100 bugs fixed it's better to make sure.
Especially the Terminal implementation was changed
to provide much improved performance!

Please give it a sanity check when you can, test
those areas that are most important for you, or
verify the hi-priority / hi-severity bugs. Every
bug report is valuable.

If you could sign up on the testing Wiki such
that others know what you intend to test, it'll
help reducing duplicate checks.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM_2.0.1_Testing

Thanks!
--