RE: [cdt-dev] Pre&Post build mechanism question

Hi George,

you may want to refer to the "CDT Plug-in Developer Guide > Programmer's
Guide > Managed Build System Extensibility Document" first:
http://help.eclipse.org/help33/topic/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv/guide/mbs/e
xtensibilityGuide/Managed_Build_Extensibility.html

HTH,

Walter

Back to the top