RE: [cdt-dev] Where do I find the CDT CVS logs?

I see my reputation precedes me :). I don't think git would work at Eclipse
anyway with processes in force there.

I guess I just haven't heard about serious issues we're having with CVS to
justify the switch. I use subversion on other projects and don't mind it.
But the Eclipse plug-in issue is the biggie since that is what we use in our
day-to-day development. Right now, having used both Subversive and
Subclipse, I feel the Subversion plug-ins are a step backwards from CVS. And
I haven't heard anything to the contrary (other than from Subclipse people
that is).

Doug.

Back to the top