Re: [cdt-dev] Where do I find the CDT CVS logs?

Doug Schaefer wrote:
> [...]

Well, I know Linus would say that there are none, but personally I feel
that Subversion is an enormous step forward compared to CVS. True atomic
commits, real changesets, file/directory names under version control are
some of the features I screamed for when I was stuck in a CVS-controlled
project.

Or you could just jump to git right away. ;-)

--
/Jesper
--

Back to the top