RE: [cdt-dev] Where do I find the CDT CVS logs?

Any special reason why we should change to Subversion ;)

In my experience so far, the CVS plug-in is still miles ahead of the
Subversion plug-ins. Yes, subversion tracks file name changes, but that
information is actually pretty hard to see in the tools. And I still haven't
figured out how to merge with the Subversive I'm using for other work.

But I am one voice and I'd like to improve our source control so if there
are great arguments for moving and it's worth the costs of moving, then I'm
open to it.

Doug.

Back to the top