[cdt-dev] Problem with make clean

Hi,
   I'm having problems cleaning my projects.  I have extended the
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions extension point and
specified a projectType, a configuration, a toolchain and a builder and
I have a custom made makefile generator.

I have set the clean command of the configuration to be gmake clean but
the clean action is not called when I launch a clean on my projects.
The makefile contains the clean directive and is executed correctly when
I launch a build on the project.

I had the same configuration under CDT 3.2 and it worked fine.  Is
things still done the same way in CDT 4.0?  If not can you please
indicate me the right way of getting the clean command to be executed.

Kurvin

Back to the top