[cdt-dev] CDT plug-in development problems on Solaris 10

Hi.

I'm having some issues importing the CDT 4 plug-ins into Eclipse
3.3/CDT4.

I need to do some patching in CDT4 and did install cdt-master-4.0.0.zip
using the Update Manager and that worked fine - installing both CDT and
SDK (source). I'm importing all available org.eclipse.cdt.* plug-ins as
Plug-in Developement -> Plug-ins and fragments. The source directories
are all correct pointing out the CDT source.

The problem is the manifests (in almost all plug-ins except
org.eclipse.cdt, org.eclipse.sdk, org.eclipse.doc.* and
org.eclipse.source).

The first plug-in showing errors in manifest is org.eclipse.cdt.core
where EXPORT-PACKAGE: org.eclipse.cdt.core generates "Packages
"org.eclipse.cdt.core" does not exist in this plug-in" and this error is
repeated for every package in the EXPORT-PACKAGE list.

I guess this might have something to do with source look-up, but I've
doing the same thing with CDT 3.1.2, without any of these problems.

Regards,

Piotr Kundu

PS. Although this might be the wrong forum if you know how to get
Eclipse 3.3 working on Solaris 9 it would be highly appreciated (see
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=18801&group=eclipse.new
comer#18801).

Back to the top