[cdt-dev] Looking for info on using ICStorgaeElement

Hi,

I'm currently storing some additional private project information in my own file within a project. However, I see that CDT4 has introduced a new project storage format, and it appears that I should be able to use this to store my information instead. However, there is no documentation that I can see on how to do this.

It seem that I need to use a ICStorageElement, which is obtained from a CProjectDescription. I thought that I might be able to cast from a ProjectDescription, but that doesn't work.

I found a CProjectDesciptionManager, but that is not accessible to me...

Is there a bugzilla entry that describes the new model? I tried searching but couldn't find anything

Any descriptions or some pointers to code that could get me started would be great!

Thanks
--
Derek

Back to the top