Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Multiple toolchains
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:48:11 +0400
From: Sennikovsky, Mikhail <mikhail.sennikovsky@xxxxxxxxx>
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi John,

The "configuration" element can contain only one "toolChain" element.
You should define separate configurations for each of your tool-chains.
An alternative way to define a "general" project-type entry containing
multiple tool-chains is using the BuildProperties mechanism.

See the "What's new in the CDT Build System 4.0" document available in
the CDT documentation.

Mikhail