[cdt-dev] is it possible to share the PDOM between users?

Hi,

Can the PDOM be shared between users?

I.e. given a large project (as in software development, not a CDT project) where this would be of value in order to save time spent on indexing, is there a way to reuse the indexer results that another user has created in his/her workspace?

I've noticed that there's a set of *.pdom files in <workspace>/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.core/

Can they be copied between workspaces?
What is the "number part" between <project> and .pdom?
E.g. add_lowlevel.1186494671231.pdom

Thanks,
--Fredrik

Back to the top