From: Ian Skerrett [mailto:ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 11:20 AM
To: 'Doug Schaefer'; 'Jeff McAffer'
Cc: 'Lynn Gayowski'
Subject: hotel block at Minto Suites

Fyi, I just spoke with the Minto Suites hotel.  They are going to extend our room block and rate until Sept. 4, so maybe when you are communicating to people about the Summit you could encourage them to make a reservation before this date.  After Sept. 4, the rooms will be freed up for anyone to book.

Btw, today was the original deadline for the hotel room block.

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

613-224-9461 ext. 227