Re: [cdt-dev] Ruby application on Eclipse problem.

Do you know the email for ruby eclipse group?

At 13:56 28/08/2007, you wrote:
This has nothing to do with CDT... I suggest you post this to the
appropriate newsgroup for the Ruby tools.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Asim Zaka
             <asim.zaka@actari
             s.itron.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cdt-dev] Ruby application on
             28/08/2007 05:55          Eclipse problem.
             AM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi,

I am trying to debug Ruby Scripts on Eclipse. If I right click on my
Ruby Eclipse project and click on the debug option it pops up a
window in which I add my debug applications name and the ruby script
file that I want to debug and click on debug it says:

The specified JRE installation does not exist

What am I supposed to do to get rid of this error?

Regards,

Asim Pervez Zaka
Firmware Engineer

Actaris,