Re: [cdt-dev] BUG? Automatically genertaged include dependency

I've recognized that this problem is only presented when I re-make the
project from the already existing eclipse project.
For the test, I made a simpler project rather than before, one main source
file and one header file.
Build, modify the header file, and again build... all steps are fine.
After deleting it from the Project Explorer leaving contents, I've made
again it as an empty project, but in same directory just before.
During these way, Eclipse just warned me "Directory with specified name
already exists!" and next "Old project will be overridden." Nothing more.
All looks fine. But, in this time, if I modify the header file, the build
process just say - Nothing to be done for 'all' !!!!!!! Oh, dear!!!
What's happening on this project? Any idea?