[cdt-dev] Chronomancer

I've built an "omniscient debugger" that plugs into CDT. So far I've used it to track down a bug in Firefox. You may find it interesting or useful:
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/roc/archives/2007/08/announcing_chro.html
It integrates in very limited ways right now, but lots more could be done.

Rob
--
"Two men owed money to a certain moneylender. One owed him five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. Neither of them had the money to pay him back, so he canceled the debts of both. Now which of them will love him more?" Simon replied, "I suppose the one who had the bigger debt canceled." "You have judged correctly," Jesus said. [Luke 7:41-43]

Back to the top