RE: [cdt-dev] Updated bugzilla Versions/Targets

Oops, I just flooded the inbox mailing lists :(. My apologies to everyone on
that.

Anyway, I've reset the target milestone on bugs owned by the inboxes that
had been set to 'Future' to '--'. Future means you commit to fixing the bug
sometime in the Future. Inboxes can't make commitments and '--' means
untriaged.

Looking at the open bugs left on Future, I see only about 40. I'd say let's
use 'Future' for Ganymede. Use the keyword if you wish. But when we create
the milestone with the correct number, we'll move all Future bugs to that
number (and I'll see if I can do it without causing a mail storm ;).

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems