[cdt-dev] Updated bugzilla Versions/Targets

Hey gang, I’ve added a 4.0.2 target milestone and a 4.0.1 version. If you find bugs in 4.0.1 that weren’t there in 4.0 you can now mark it that way. Also if you need to push 4.0.1 bugs to the next maintenance release, you can do that.

I’m struggling with creating a target for the Ganymede release. We’re not sure what the number will be and you can’t change it once you’ve added it to bugzilla.

I though we could use Future to denote next release, but we already have 500 bugs on Future. We’d probably have to move them to ‘—‘ first. The other option is to create a new one called ‘Next’ and then when we do figure out the number, we could move them all to it.

Opinions?

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems