From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ploett, Norbert
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 7:27 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Time to say goodbye

Hi folks,

I've been pretty quiet these last months, and the reason behind it is, that I have been reassigned within the company. My new job is not in any way related to Eclipse as a C/C++ development environment, and so for the time being it is time that I say "goodbye" to the CDT community. Another consequence is that I will be resigning from my office as a CDT committer.

I can say that it was quite exciting to be part of this community, and that the time with you and the CDT is certainly among the best I had in my professional life. I wish the CDT that it can continue to grow into a powerful development platform in many application areas.

Nils Hagge, from whom you have already read occasional posts on this list, is my successor at work. Over time I am sure he will be able to give some more valuable contributions to the community.

With best regards,
Dr. Norbert Ploett

Siemens AG
Power Transmission and Distribution
Energy Automation
PTD EA D AR

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Johannes Feldmayer, Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Rudi Lamprecht, Eduardo Montes, Juergen Radomski, Erich R. Reinhardt, Hermann Requardt, Uriel J. Sharef, Klaus Wucherer; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank you.

Back to the top