Re: [cdt-dev] Hi, I've got a question about installing cdt 4.0

This mailing list is for developer questions.
Those questions are best asked on the CDT newsgroup.
Ask, and I'm sure you'll get an answer there.

(Hey, there wasn't a link to that on the CDT Wiki.  There is now.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT  )

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             "@illich"
             <alvaroillich@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cdt-dev] Hi, I've got a question
             08/16/2007 07:15          about installing cdt 4.0
             PM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I've installed the eclipse cdt 3.1.2 into eclipse 3.2.2 by downloading the
org.eclipse.cdt.sdk-3.1.2-win32.x86.zip and unziping it into eclipse. Now
eclipse cdt-master-4.0.0.zip is available to download so I
tryed to install it, but elipse didn't recognize the plugings. I believe it
is because it isn't a sdk but I'm not sure about this. Then, I tryed to use
the files from cdt 4.0 with cdt 3.1.2 sdk installed but, again, it didnĀ“t
work because of the diferent version numbers.

(1) How can I get cdt 4.0 installed and working?

My other question is that I don't know how to eliminate the annoyng
"warning: no newline at end of file" which is a warning that appears into
the .h files and in the .cpp file at the end of each one.

(2) How can I get rid of them?

I would really apreciate your answers...

Thanks and my regards...