[cdt-dev] Photran's Outline view broken with CDT HEAD (CDT 4?)

I've been updating Photran to work with CDT 4/HEAD, and Photran's Outline view has stopped working... it says "Pending..." and never populates.

I copied the relevant code for setting the Outline page directly from CEditor, and it looks like the input to the CContentOutlinePage is getting set to a working copy as expected. Our model builder also seems fine (the C/C++/Fortran Projects view still populates as expected).

Any ideas?  Is there some event I'm supposed to fire or something?

Thanks.
Jeff

Back to the top