[cdt-dev] Building CDT Problems

Hi,

I'm just trying to get started on working on some patches for CDT,
however I am having some trouble getting it to build. I have followed
the instructions from:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CDT/User/FAQ#Working_on_the_CDT

And all was well until it tried to actually build. I expect that I
have just not quite got some settings right, as one of the first
errors is:

"Launch configuration cdt.doc.isv doc builder at
/home/rob/workspace/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv/.externalToolBuilders/cdt.doc.isv
doc builder.launch does not exist."

I apologise in advance if I have missed something obvious, and am
grateful for any help you can offer.

Thanks.

Rob

Back to the top