[cdt-dev] Include Paths Quirks/Bugs

Hello again,

After some time without CDT, I was trying the 4.0.0 and now the 4.0.1 builds. I have the feeling your Include Paths dialog is cutting the list.

I try the CDT on an embedded software project, so I just use a Makefile Project without a toolchain (we have a console based, incompatible to any pur makefile project).

Now, because of this simple project, I have to setup the whole include structure in the Include Paths & Symbols dialog, which is (please forgive me) a pain in the ass for including 10ths directories and sub/subsub-directories. I already suggested to have a dialog like in the Eclipse "Import from Filesystem" dialog, where you can select the directory hierarchy by checking the checkboxes and/or "De/Select all" buttons based on a root directory. I think, this would easy the work.
Or maybe have an option to say, add all directories in the project to the include path list.

But no to my actual problem: After I included about as much as it filled the "Include Paths"-dialogs listview, I have the feeling that some directories are just dropped as you add more directories. Can someone verify this too?

Regards,
Henning