[cdt-dev] Test scripts

Hi there,

I'm trying to run the Ant test script in org.eclipse.cdt.testing from my
workbench and I'm getting many exceptions (please see the attached logs)
Is this test script being maintained by anyone?  If someone can shed some
light on this that'd be great.  Thanks!
(See attached file:
org.eclipse.cdt.core.suite.AutomatedIntegrationSuite.log)(See attached
file: org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.tests.suite.AllManagedBuildTests.log)
(See attached file:
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.tests.suite.AllManagedBuildUITests.log)
(See attached file: org.eclipse.cdt.ui.tests.AutomatedSuite.log)

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab