RE: [cdt-dev] indexer boost library

I think we still have issues with templates in 4.0. I'm sure that's what
you're running into. I've always wanted this to work with iterators too. I'm
not sure if there's a bug open on it or not.

BTW, how's the performance of the full indexer in this? Unfortunately, the
template issue is with what's stored in the index and both the full and fast
indexer share that. The full indexer just gives a more accurate parse but
with a huge performance penalty when adding what it can to the index.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems