Re: [cdt-dev] Change in default include paths

No not yet i tried to replace existing include paths in the configuration with my own using the template mechanism, my include paths were added successfully but the defaults did not get replaced.

Regards,
Sheldon

On 7/31/07, Torkild Ulvøy Resheim <turesheim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Sheldon,
On Friday 20 July 2007 10:16, Sheldon Dsouza wrote:
> Ho Doug,
>
>  as you mentioned the includes are obtained from gcc itself, we are using a
> different toolchain so where can i make the change for the scanner
> discovery feature to ask my version of gcc for the includes.
>
> Regards,
> Sheldon

Did you find a solution to this? I'm looking into the same issue and cannot
find anything useful in documentation or source.
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Senior Design Engineer