RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 - not able to get buildDefinitions extensio n point schema

Did you install the SDK feature?

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rekha Deshmukh
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 3:34 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 - not able to get buildDefinitions extension point schema

Hi All,

I have tried installing the CDT 4.0 using master zip as well as the Update manager but I am not able to see the schema of the any CDT extension points when I extend them.

When I add the org.eclipse.cdt.managebuilder.buildDefinitions extension point in my plug-in I get the 'Generic' as the element to add to the extension point. The figure attached shows there is no linkage to the buildDefinitions schema.

Even the sources are not getting linked to any of the CDT plug-ins I try importing as the source project.

Please help me to properly install the CDT 4.0. Using the 'Generic' element to integrate the new tool chain in CDT is very frustrating.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rekha

Back to the top