From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sheldon Dsouza
Sent: 25 July 2007 11:52
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] API for changing contents of template

Hi,

         Just wanted to know if it is possible to modify the template XML before creating a project using API. As per my previous question on adding include paths through the templates, the includes paths needed for our projects are dependent on a particular target. So if i select a particular target for project creation the include path will change

e.g /target/usr/include this cannot be hard coded in the template. Needs to be changed on the fly while creating the project.

Regards,
Sheldon