[cdt-dev] Prep for 4.0.1 builds

Hey gang,

In preparation for CDT 4.0.1 builds to start, I need to upversion the CDT plug-ins. The proper process is for committers to upversion the plug-in as they make changes for the release. I’m going to take a shot at doing that. I’ll go through the CVS logs (which I have finally fixed) and will up version all plug-ins that have changed since CDT_4_0_0. As you make further changes, please check the plug-in version and make sure it has been changed. I’ll do further audits as we get closer to September to double check.

With this, I should get the first 4.0.1 build done tomorrow.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems